Sunday, February 1, 2009

Booked!

So the trip is starting to come together. On Friday I booked my 2 week Egypt tour with Oasis. If you want to know roughly where and what I'll be doing, you can check out the trip itinerary here, I'm signed up for the one that starts on March 8th. I hope the other people on my trip are as great as the ones on my Africa Nomads trip.

I also booked my ticket to New York today!!! So My Journey now officially begins on Sunday, February 15. Aaaaaand I'm flying there on Virgin America Airlines!! I know its weird, but for some reason I've always wanted to fly on them and they ended up having the cheapest tickets... this may be the first time ever that I'm excited about a flight instead of anxious. So stoked to go to New York too... I haven't been since the grandparents moved from New Jersey down to FL... that was when ! was 7... and I'm still upset about that move. So anyways, I think New York as an adult is going to be waaay better then NY as a kid... made even better by the fact that I get to visit with two of my favorite people, Brian and the lovely KJ!

No comments:

Post a Comment