Saturday, February 7, 2009

Jimmy Kimmel Live!

Yesterday I went with Raphael, Fabio, and Pera to see a taping of Jimmy Kimmel Live. Seeing shows being taped is definitely a tourist thing to do and i was definitely the only one from Los Angeles there. No seriously... I am absolutely positive about this fact. Before the show started a guy came out to entertain us and he asked if anyone remembered Jimmy from his KROQ days and I was the only one that clapped and screamed. My face went instantly red..... I don't like attention. Anyways, Teri Hatcher was the guest star so the boys (or Raphael at least) were excited about that. The show was pretty funny but it was definitely not one of his best episodes. I'd recommend going if your in L.A. Its fun, its free and its definitely an activity unique to L.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment